IT Support for Secondary Schools
Having worked with schools for over fifteen years, we understand the individual needs of schools and the pressure to perform felt by both staff and students. The use of technology can be key to engaging students and helping to improve learning experiences, while providing significant tools to increase the efficiency across the wider staff-base.
With the pressure to improve outcomes, paired with budgets that haven’t kept pace with costs, many secondary schools face difficulty in successfully implementing improvements with the use of IT.
We help to plan, implement and improve the use of IT, advising on strategic changes and operational improvements that support your IT department and achieve your IT-related goals.
Our IT services and support packages include:
- Support and management for in-house IT teams
- Project consultation, implementation and management
- Infrastructure planning and design
- Monitoring and management of infrastructure, devices and accounts
- Cyber security software and services
- Strategic guidance and policy advice
- Technical training and professional development