Our Complaints Procedure
Primary Technology strives to offer the very highest levels of service to all of our customers 100% of the time. In order to keep our standards high we need you to tell us when we fall short.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of Primary Technology please contact the appropriate Director with the details of your complaint and let us know how you would like to be contacted. We will assess your complaint and provide a resolution within two weeks.
- We will send you a letter or email acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it. We will include a copy of this process for you reference.
- The appropriate staff member will then investigate your complaint. This will depend upon the nature of your complaint and it’s severity.
- We may ask you to hold a meeting with us or request further details to help resolve your complaint. We will do this within seven days of acknowledging your complaint.
- Within seven days of the meeting, we will contact you to you to confirm what took place and any resolutions that were agreed or proposed.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, we will send you a detailed reply to your complaint, including our suggestions for resolving the matter, within fourteen days of acknowledging your complaint.
- Once our resolutions have been carried out we’ll contact you to ensure you are satisfied with the response.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and the Managing Director will look into your complaint and subsequent proposed resolutions.
- We will contact you by letter or email within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
Office: 01274 649731